MENU

Slide

skincare, makeup

Thursday, September 11, 2008


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Curious: Duh! lol, i never want any of my "stray hairs"
to poke out while doing a shoot lor! So paiseh. HAHAHAH!

Melinda: Awwww, you're so sweet! (:

Lala: Yup! (:

Jaslyn: Awww, thanks dear, you girls are super sweet!

Christine: Yup! Hehehe, thanks dear!
i'm glad you enjoyed my blog, althought it's nth much
but my makeup, ranting yadda yadda! Hahahahs.

Xinyi: Yup! That's what i do. (:

Peggy: Whoops. so paiseh, hahahas okay!

Fafi: Duh! who haven't! (:

Anqi: From a BB cream spree. The other time i post up a link.
You gotta check back at the spree site to see if
another spree is up if you've missed that.

Lol: Read below! (:

Yugi: Depends on the shoot requirement. (:

Lyne: Hahahahs, i prefer my laneige!

Jess: Tomorroooooow! Hehehe.

Mandy: Both, depends lor,
if the value of my items is very high i'd use registered.

CAN: St Hildas!

Meiyee: Awwww, thanks babe, so true so true!

Jesmiex: Lol, is it THAT surprising that i go
to hougang mall? hahahahahs.
I always go there to borrow/return book :x
I'm secretly a bookworm. ahem.

Tricia: I did it for free! Was invited as a blogger. (:

Haha: Lol, do i look like i'm losing weight at all?! Hahahas!

Henrik: Thank you! =D

D^boy: Yay! We def will!

Phoebe: Thank you! (:

Ping: Thanks alot! Hahahas, have been buuuuussy!

Melinda: Awww, thank you! such a sweetie, updated!

Queenie: Hahahas, thank you dear!
Will open moer sprees when i find a better supplier! (:

Valerie: Read below! (:

Sher: Awwww! Thank you! heh.

Lyne: Hahahas, understand that! i always have
the same feeling when i'm waiting for my mail to arrive! :D

Min: Awww, don't worry! heh, i won't be bothered! (:

Claire: Hello you back! (:

Passerby: Pig? You mean my peanut ah?
Haahahas, of cos buy one lar! :x

Jasmine: Yes! Damn mean!
Lol, when are we meeting again HUH!
















Maaaaany of you have been asking and asking over and over
what products i use, what makeup i use etc etc.
Thus this post yah! (:

I have suuuuper sensitive skin and i will breakout
when i use most products!
Which is like really really bad, cos it ends up with me
having bottles and bottles of almost-unused products,
and.. like super waste money lar! @#$%^

Anyway, what works for my skin might not work for your skin,
i have combi/oily skin for your reference! (:







My Skincare:





Airy Whip foam from Kose Softymo


Didn't break me out at all, and has this really pleasant scent,
and the packaging is cute! Hahahahs, So it's a keeper!


Previously i used Nivea Visage whitening foam for like 6 years?!
It's the beeeeest facial foam,
but i haven't tried the new formula one ever since it was out!




玻尿酸全效保濕精華液ⅡAdvance Hydrating Serum

(I ordered this from payeasy.com)
Love it when i apply the serum cos it's like super hydrating,
can't stand those creams ah, like damn thick
and you practically have to "drag the cream"
all over your face to spread it. Ewwww.
I love the Red Wine Essence as well!
I'm gonna try the whitening one after i'm done with this bottle!





Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel

My newest addition to my skincare!
A greeeeat product for people with combi/oily skin cos it's gel based.
Feels very light on the face and absorbs really quickly!




維他命K眼霜 VitK Eye Circle Creme

(From payeasy.com as well)

Didn't really do much for my eyecircle leh, but very hydrating.
So i'll continue to use it until i find my perfect eyecream!
(:




Vitamin E capsules

I eat 2 capsules a day, and apply then diretly on my pimple/blemishes
Leave it overnight and the healing process will miraculously speed up!

FYI, Vit E is great for hair, skin and nails!
(Ordered it from drugtore.com,
GNC is dirt cheap there as compared to singapore!)







Makeup:



I obviously won't list every single makeup items i used,
cos i'll go nuuuuts? So here goes, for my eyeshadows,
i mostly use M.A.C cos the staying powder is faaaaaaabulous.

On several occasion i went to Jessica's house for a swim
and after swimming my eye makeup didnt budge at all!
Lol, so yah, buy M.A.C! Def worth the $$$
I don't even think i will finish using any of my e/s,
it seems to last foreeeeeever. :x






Coogi Flowertox BB Cream

I've used this, BRTC's, Skin 79 and by far this is my favourite!
Has SPF, love the smeeeeell, and the coverage is like not so bad!
BRTC one is like super thick?
Again i have to drag the bb cream on my face is spread it, so no good! ):
So i think Coogi is the beeeeeest!





Ettusais Flat Design Liquid

When i'm not using my BB cream/Mineral foundation
I'll be using this, or my jill stuart liquid foundation!
Love this foundation cos it's not very thick,
but yet the coverage is still not bad!
the cakey/powdery look is super no-no for me!



Laneige Sliding Sebum Pact

I loooove this powder!
Chanel 2 way VS Laneige sliding sebum pact,
This will def win, both hands up! :D
The smell is sooooo nice, powder is really silky/super smooth.
I've no idea why everyone loveeees the chanel 2-way cake :x

To be honest, i bought it because everyone was like raving about it,
how good how good, but when i started using, hmmm.. boo hoo. :x
I'd even prefer my lancome photogenic pressed powder to Chanel.

M.A.C Prep + Prime

Eye primer! Very important if you have oily skin and
you want your eyeshadow to look more vibrant and long lasting!




Stila Smudge Pot


Gel eyeliner!
I think if i only can own two cosmetic items,
one would be gel eyeliner, two would be blusher!
This is great, once it dries it won't budge at all.
Go swimming come back still nice nice one luh.

I love M.A.C's Fluidline as well,
And these are really worth the money!
A pot like that, can last you for like a year?!





Concealer from EverydayMinerals.com in Sunlight


I normally won't bother to cover my blemishes and stuff,
so the only concealer i use is for my undereye area,
This is my new looooove! I was using Bobbi Brown creamy
concealer and Clinque line smoothing concealer.

I found the bobbi brown one to be too thick,
Great for photoshoots and stuff,
but for everyday use, i won't really use it :x
The clinique one is ok-ok,
but i still like this one from Everyday Minerals!

It's great for covering dark eye rings
and it instantly brightens up your undereye area.
And it's not expensive at all!


M.A.C Sheertone Blusher in Dollymix.

I know! It looks so clowny and scary in the pot right.
What a bright shade! But it's a really beautiful shade!
After i used Jess's dollymix for a shoot,
then the very next day i went to grab one from a M.A.C Counter! :D




Other blushers that i have/love/hate:

Shu Uemura Glow on blusher in P Peach47
A beaaaautiful peachy blusher with minimal amt of shimmer!
It was like my blusher for arnd 1.5 years?
And i even used up one of it and bought another.
I almost NEVER finish using any of my products lar!
So it's a big deal okay! LOL.

Jill Stuart Blusher in Hot Cherry
The shade's abbbbbit too pinkish for my skintone.
Blah, But the packaging is muuuuuacks, love!
I'm a total sucker for packaging. :x
I think i'm goners if i go to japan.
I'd wanna buy EVERYTHING cute.

Revlon Colourstay Blusher in Honey Miel 10
Mineral blusher from revlon!
It's a super pretty warm shade and it really suits my skintone

Red Earth Duo Blusher in PK001
i dont use this anymore because 1st, it's super pinkish!
Don't suit me at all! 2nd, the packaging suuuuuucks.
it looks totally tacky, and like the top flap was suppose to be silver?
And it actually peels off or sth and it's daaaaamn UGLY!!

Rimmel London blush in Sienna
Very natural looking and so-so lar.
Not particularly good or bad, And the packaging is boooooring!
Aiyah, again, but to expect from a drugstore brand!









Went to boyf's cousin,
Shirleen's birthday party at Safra on Sunday!
Whoops, forgot to take a picture with the birthday girl!
She's so niceeeee!



But it was kinda awkward cos boyf's not so
close to that side of the family,

Ahhhhh, but i love the chilli :x
I WANT MORE CAN? I LOVE THE CHILLI
SO MUCH THE OTHER DAY I WAS DIPPING
MY BREAD INTO THE CHILLI AND EATING IT LEH.
DAMN NICE LAR! POUTS.
I WANT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.






Just one shoot from afew weeks ago! (:






Going out for dinner! Sayonara! (:

No comments: